Anticoagulation Achievement Awards (AAA)
Celebrating outstanding practice across healthcare services involved in the management and care of anticoagulation therapy, applications are now invited for the 2018 Anticoagulation Achievement Awards.
Categories for 2018 include:
- Best comprehensive thrombosis management centre
- Best resource sharing information about anticoagulation therapy for patients and carers
- The centre best able to demonstrate adherence to NICE Quality Standards for Atrial Fibrillation
- Best work in prevention of hospital acquired thrombosis (HAT)
- Best work in the prevention and treatment of cancer acquired thrombosis (CAT)
- Best work in the prevention and treatment of thrombosis during pregnancy and the postpartum
- Best on-going management of thrombosis by a community based or primary care service
- VTE Hero (invite nominations from HCPs and Patients)
Awards will be presented in The Houses of Parliament on Wednesday 10th October by Lyn Brown MP and members of the Judging Panel.
For information and to download an application form please visit www.anticoagulationawards.org
Andrew Kennedy is founder and Director of Kennedy Digital Ltd, a digital agency who create user experiences, platforms and content to help our clients achieve their goals.
Kennedy Digital Ltd also act as the webmaster for the VTE Exemplar Centre website.